Register for School

Jamie Brennan


Contact by Email

  • Student registration/enrollment

  • Transcript requests

  • Social security verification

The registrar will schedule an appointment so that a registration packet can be completed and you can meet with the counselor to get the student's schedule.

If coming from a previous school, you will need to provide withdrawal grades, transcripts, immunizations, and the student's official birth certificate. You will also need to provide an Arizona residency document such as an Arizona driver's license, a rental agreement, or other documentation.

If the student receives special services, please bring the current IEP or 504 so that our Special Education department can review them prior to enrollment for placement.